Enhance your presence across Google with a premium-quality, 360º virtual tour powered by Street View technology. It’s a simple, fast and affordable way to showcase the character and beauty of your business on your Google listing and across the web. People who search for a business that has a virtual tour are two times more likely to become customers.
An upfront initial cost for the filming, where our capture team will come on site to create the 360 interactive tour and then a low hosting cost to keep the tour online and available to everyone.
We can even provide a fully branded solution to better advertise your company colours and logo!
Your images appear on Google searches, Google Maps, and Google+ Local, and you can easily embed Street View on your own website, social media pages, and more. Your virtual tour will be featured on the right-hand side box on Google Search when someone searches your business name as well.
Our virtual tours are the closest experience the client will have to your place. Make them feel like they are actually at your site!
Each of the 360-degree panoramas that make up your virtual tour is of superior quality! Our services include retouching of the HDR quality panoramas.
One-time investment! Price packages for every size of business, from small stores to large hotel complexes!
Our experienced photographers will ensure that the proccess of shooting is smooth and friendly.
We will ensure that you are able to embed and integrate your virtual tour on websites and social media.
We will ensure that our services will exceed your expectations, otherwise we will refund your money back!
Over 90% of users search through Google. The search engine handles more than 1 trillion searches per day. And 94% of these users will check your business online before visiting.
20% of all Google searches are location searches. With your Google Business account, you’ll be at the top of these searches, and with the virtual walkthrough in your account, you will easily attract new customers.
Users viewing information about a business online which includes a virtual tour are 2 times more likely to become customers. And for potential customers between the ages of 18 and 35, it is 2.5 times more likely!
According to an independent survey conducted by Google, 67% of users want a virtual tour to be included in the business’s information.
When looking for a restaurant, hotel or other local business, 62% of users use Google. In this case, the virtual tour will take then straight to your place!
For the past year, the number of businesses whole online presence include a virtual tour has grown by more than 300% simply by having this powerful marketing tool on time.
Yes. Starting June 2016, Facebook allows you to place and view panoramas on the pages. What's more, according to our experience, on pages that we support, panoramas reach up to 4-5 times more users than regular standard image posts.
Additionally, you can add a separate section to Facebook to see the full walk along with a quick access to the items.
Yes. As long as it is allowed to add HTML code by site administrators. Most group shopping sites and tour operators maintain a similar feature. All you have to do is ask them to upload the appropriate code to your site's profile. We are sending you video tutorials on how to get this code.
- All room types will have virtual tours (as recommended by Google). This means that there must be at least one free room of type which is fully prepared for capturing. Required are Lobby, Restaurant, Pool and adjoining facilities, Spa center, Fitness, etc. The exception applies to sites that are not owned by the hotel managing company.
- The accommodation is perfectly clean, the beds are made in the most pleasant way for the eye. Fruits or flower vases are great additions to the hotel interior. The bathroom must be loaded with hotel supplies and towels.
- At the common areas (Lobby, Lobby Bar, Swimming pool, etc.) a time with a minimum of customers must be selected.
- Filming requires good lighting. Please replace all incandescent lamps before the team arrives.
- The subject should be loaded with utensils as an event. This makes it more attractive to viewers.
- Remove any objects that do not look aesthetic - baskets, ashtrays, promotional brochures on the tables, withering flowers, etc.
- Ideally, in the particular room being shot, there shouldn’t be anyone else than our team.
Have your subject prepared in its best light - clean, tidy and with a minimum of customers at the time of shooting.
You will be the owner of the panoramas. You can use them in any marketing channels and for all your desired purposes. We will also provide you with an archive of individual files of up to 10,000 by 5,000 pixels. You will also receive video tutorials for making and using the IFRAME code of the entire tour.
The files will be presented as a link from which they can be downloaded within 14 calendar days. Google stores the 360 tour of your own hosting site absolutely free. This information will be visible from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.